05th November 2015
Tax Fraud Solicitors
HM Revenue & Customs investigations are potentially very serious and can be daunting and very confusing. Our highly experienced tax investigation solicitors are here to guide you through the whole process.
We have the knowledge to represent your interests at every stage of the investigation with the aim of protecting you from criminal prosecution. We will also assist you in developing a strategy to resolve tax issues and can work with external tax specialists to help achieve this.
Our experience means we can represent you at every stage of the investigation process. This includes dawn raids, search warrants, orders for access to records, personal liability and financial penalties. We are also skilled in conducting forensic analysis of evidence and finances.
Our team can help with:
- Direct tax (previously Inland Revenue): evasion, non-declaration and suppression of income, PAYE and P11D, foreign income, offshore accounts, random investigations and cheat prosecutions.
- Indirect tax (previously Customs & Excise): VAT evasion, Missing Trader Intra Community (MTIC), Carousel including importer/buffer /exporter, false returns, diversion, import quota breach and sanctions busting.
- HMRC groups and initiatives: Offshore Disclosure Facility (OFD), Civil Investigation of Fraud (CIF), Special Civil Investigations (SCI) and Code 8 (COP 8) and COP 9 (previously Hansard).
- Sundeep Soor — Head of Fraud & Tax
You can always call us on 0845 894 1622 or email the Fraud Team directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
20th October 2015
- Business Defence
- Regulatory Solicitors
- Tax Fraud
- Proceeds of Crime Act
- BIS & Commercial
- Office of Fair Trading
- Health & Safety
- Environment & Planning
- Trading Standards & Agencies
- Closure Order Notices
- Bribery & Corruption
- Taxi Licence Appeals
- SIA Licence Appeals
- Firearm Licence Appeals
- Legal Reputation
- Our cases
- Meet the team
- Free Guides
Let us know how we can help. Just provide a brief outline of your query.
Call Charges Calls costs 2p per minute
plus your phone company’s access charge.