11th April 2016
Tax Fraud Solicitors
Cartwright King solicitors specialise in defending individuals and businesses who either have concerns about their tax position, or who are facing tax investigations from HMRC. We provide advice across the country to those facing HMRC enquiries and can assist wherever you are based.
HM Revenue & Customs investigations are potentially very serious and can be daunting and very confusing. Our highly experienced tax investigation solicitors are here to guide you through the whole process.
Free initial consultation
We know you may have lots of questions, which is why we provide an initial telephone consultation to see if we can assist you. Please call 0808 168 5550 and ask to speak to Steve Kirby. Alternatively you can email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll call you back.
What we can help with includes:
- Civil Evasion Investigations
- Civil Investigation of Fraud (CIF) – (COP 9)
- Company Tax Investigations – (COP 14)
- Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
- Contractual Disclosure Facility – (COP 9)
- Corporation tax investigations
- Conspiracy to defraud
- HMRC and Police Investigations
- Criminal Tax Investigations
- Failure to Pay Security Deposit – Criminal Prosecution
- First Tier Tax Tribunal
- Fraudulent evasion
- HMRC Compliance Checks
- HMRC Interviews under caution
- HMRC Tax Investigations
- Isle Of Man Disclosure Facility
- Jersey Disclosure Facility
- Liechtenstein Disclosure Facility
- MTIC Fraud
- Offshore Disclosures Facilities
- Partnership Tax Return Investigations
- PAYE Tax Investigations
- Personal Tax Return Investigations
- Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
- Restraint Orders
- Confiscation Orders
- Section 144 Tax Enquiry
- Section 60 and 61 VAT Act 1994
- Self Assessment Tax Investigations – (COP 11)
- Serious Fraud Office (SFO) Investigation
- Special Civil Investigations
- Tax Avoidance – Code of Practice 8
- Tax Evasion
- Tax Fraud
- Tax Investigation Penalties
- VAT Fraud Investigation – Public Notice 160
- VAT Investigation
- Voluntary disclosure facilities
What we can do for you
We have the knowledge to represent your interests at every stage of the investigation with the aim of protecting you from criminal prosecution. We will also assist you in developing a strategy to resolve domestic and international tax issues and can work with external tax accounting specialists to help achieve this.
Our experience means we can represent you at every stage of the investigation process. This includes dawn raids, search warrants, orders for access to records, personal liability and financial penalties. We are also skilled in conducting forensic analysis of evidence and finances.
Where available, we can see if you’re eligible for legal aid. We can asses your eligibility at the time you instruct us and in the event of you not being eligible, we can offer fixed fees or in more complex matters a transparent pricing structure of private fees.
How to make contact
Sundeep Soor and Steve Kirby can assist with all your tax enquiries. For a free initial discussion please call our tax team on 0808 168 5550 or email email@example.com and we’ll call you back.
We can assist wherever you are based and we also have offices across the country in London, Birmingham, Bedford, Bolton, Derby, Leeds, Leicester, Luton, Manchester, Milton Keynes, Newcastle Gateshead, Northampton, Nottingham, Oxford, Reading, Sheffield and Wellingborough.
- Sundeep Soor — Head of Fraud & Tax
You can always call us on 0845 894 1622 or email the Fraud Team directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Defence
- Regulatory Solicitors
- Tax Fraud
- Proceeds of Crime Act
- BIS & Commercial
- Office of Fair Trading
- Health & Safety
- Environment & Planning
- Trading Standards & Agencies
- Closure Order Notices
- Bribery & Corruption
- Private Prosecution Solicitors
- Taxi Licence Appeals
- SIA Licence Appeals
- Firearm Licence Appeals
- Legal Reputation
- Our cases
- Meet the team
- Free Guides
Let us know how we can help. Just provide a brief outline of your query.
Call Charges Calls costs 2p per minute
plus your phone company’s access charge.