Community Care & Healthcare Solicitors
Social and healthcare law deals with the rules about the nature and quality of care that should be provided by the state to people in hospitals, care homes, children’s homes and the community.
Usually care is provided to an appropriate standard, but sometimes disputes arise and it can be difficult to know where to turn.
We understand that challenging a public body, especially one that is providing services to you or your family, can seem daunting.
At Cartwright King, we have an established national team of experts in social and healthcare law who can guide you through the process to ensure that your rights are safeguarded.
We can act for you in a range of health and social care issues including:
- Community care assessments for adults and children
- Direct payments and personal budgets
- Cuts to public services for the ill, the disabled or the elderly
- Funding for on-going care in the community under mental health legislation
- NHS funding for care including the payment of care home fees
- Access to specialist medical treatment including life saving treatment
- End of life decisions
- Drafting Advance Decisions to refuse life sustaining medical treatment
There are a number of ways that your case can be funded and we will talk to you about the best way for you to get the advice that you need. Public funding is often available in these types of cases (subject to a financial means assessment). It may be possible to fund your case through insurance that you may already have. If it is necessary to pay privately, we can discuss a number of options to find a payment plan that best suits your circumstances.
Cartwright King has offices in Birmingham, Bedford, Bolton, Derby, Leeds, Leicester, London Temple, London Fleet Street, Luton, Manchester, Middlesbrough, Milton Keynes, Newcastle, Northampton, Nottingham, Oxford, Sheffield and Worcester.
You can always call us on 0808 168 5550 or email on email@example.com
- Community Care & Healthcare
- Community Care Assessments for Adults and Children
- Direct Payments and Personal Budgets
- Cuts to Public Services for the Ill, Elderly or Disabled
- Funding for Care in the Community under the Mental Health Act 1983
- NHS Funding for Care Including for Care Home Fees
- Access to Specialist Medical Treatment
- End of Life Decisions
- Advance Decisions
- Meet the team
Let us know how we can help. Just provide a brief outline of your query.