Access to Specialist Medical Treatment
At a time of greater financial pressure within the NHS, it can be more and more difficult to secure funding for specialist and sometimes new innovative treatment even for conditions which may not have mainstream treatments available. A number of legal cases have been decided in recent years which can help people challenge decisions by NHS commissioners to refuse to fund innovative treatment or non-mainstream support.
If you have been refused access to specialist treatment contact our experts to see how we can help you.
- Anna Thurston - Head of Department
You can always call us on 0845 894 1622 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community Care & Healthcare
- Community Care Assessments for Adults and Children
- Direct Payments and Personal Budgets
- Cuts to Public Services for the Ill, Elderly or Disabled
- Funding for Care in the Community under the Mental Health Act 1983
- NHS Funding for Care Including for Care Home Fees
- Access to Specialist Medical Treatment
- End of Life Decisions
- Advance Decisions
- Meet the team
Let us know how we can help. Just provide a brief outline of your query.