07th December 2017
Change of Name Deed
We can carry out a Change of Name Deed if:
- You are an adult
- On behalf of a child — provided that all people with parental responsibility for the child agrees to their name being changed.
Fee : £120.00*
- Advice on any consents that are needed
- We will prepare the Change of Name Deed
- Advise on completing and witnessing the Deed
- Registration of the Deed at the Principal Registry
- One Solicitor certified copy of the Deed and two additional copies.
What is not included:
- Advising you in respect of any dispute about providing consent to the change of name, in which case we are happy to provide you with an estimate of our charges
- Any fee that is required to register the Deed at the Principal Registry
- Writing to Banks or any other authority providing copies of the Change of Name Deed on your behalf.
*Fee inclusive of VAT.
You can always call us on 0808 168 5550 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Family Law
- Divorce Financial Settlements
- International Divorce
- Child Arrangement Orders
- Finances on Divorce
- Civil Partnership Dissolution
- Finance on Dissolution
- Residence & Contact
- Parental Responsibility
- Separation Agreements
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Finance Claims for Children
- Family Fixed Fee Service
- Occupation Orders
- Child Custody
- Child Care
- Interim Care Order
- Domestic Violence
- Legal Aid
- Meet the Family Law team
- Free Guides
Let us know how we can help. Just provide a brief outline of your query.