07th December 2017
Financial Contested Proceedings in Judicial Separation
In the event that an agreement cannot be reached in respect of the house and financial arrangements, our Family Lawyers provide straightforward and efficient representation for you in the three stages of the Court process.
If you reach an agreement at any stage, then you will not need to incur the costs of the next package.
Package A : £600.00*
Court Fees : £255.00*
- Filing a financial Court Application (or advising if your husband or wife issues this at Court)
- Completing Financial Declaration Form E
- Considering with you the appropriate evidence needed
- Representation at Court at the First Court Appointment.
Package B : £1,200.00*
- Drafting of a “Reply to Questionnaire” which is the further evidence required by Court of you
- Dealing with any other Direction required at the first Court Appointment
- Preparation for the next Court Appointment
- Representation at Court at the next Court Appointment (known as Financial Dispute Resolution Appointment).
Package C : £900.00*
- Drafting and preparation of your case as required by the Court for a Final Hearing
- Updating evidence
- Preparing and agreeing court bundle.
What is not included:
- Costs of a Surveyor to value the property or any other independent expert evidence that is required by the Court as evidence and ordered to be produced
- Costs of any medical expert or other expert which would be approved by you separately
- Costs of any Barrister i.e. if you wish to add this to any package at representation (optional at Package B & C) and if so the price would be agreed in advance from a variety of price ranges
- Travel to courts in areas other than our office locations, and if so the price will be agreed in advance.
*Fee inclusive of VAT.
You can always call us on 0808 168 5550 or email us on email@example.com
- Family Law
- Divorce Financial Settlements
- International Divorce
- Child Arrangement Orders
- Finances on Divorce
- Civil Partnership Dissolution
- Finance on Dissolution
- Residence & Contact
- Parental Responsibility
- Separation Agreements
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Finance Claims for Children
- Family Fixed Fee Service
- Occupation Orders
- Child Custody
- Child Care
- Interim Care Order
- Domestic Violence
- Legal Aid
- Meet the Family Law team
- Free Guides
Let us know how we can help. Just provide a brief outline of your query.