07th December 2017
At the end of a marriage or relationship, our Cartwright King Lawyers will help you create a Separation Agreement to provide for the agreed aspects such as:
- How you agree to deal with your home and other property
- How you would deal with bank accounts, cars and furniture
- Arrangements for any children, where they will live and when they will see the other parent
- Payment arrangements of debts
- Any agreed support that will be paid for one of you, or the children.
Fee : £840.00*
Office Copy Entries : £4.00*
- Receiving from you your completed Cartwright King Financial Disclosure Pack and documents
- Discussing your wishes and requirements for the Agreement
- Drafting the Agreement and negotiating with your Partner and representative on aspects as required and amendments
- Execution of the Agreement and providing you with two copies.
What is not included:
- Assisting over disputes on aspects of property, money or children, in which case we are happy to provide you with a separate estimate of our charges
- Writing to request, or obtain information or documents on your behalf for your Cartwright King disclosure pack
- In respect of any property transfer, any conveyancing that is required to comply with the Agreement or any other aspects of implementation.
*Fee inclusive of VAT.
You can always call us on 0808 168 5550 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Family Law
- Divorce Financial Settlements
- International Divorce
- Child Arrangement Orders
- Finances on Divorce
- Civil Partnership Dissolution
- Finance on Dissolution
- Residence & Contact
- Parental Responsibility
- Separation Agreements
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Finance Claims for Children
- Family Fixed Fee Service
- Occupation Orders
- Child Custody
- Child Care
- Interim Care Order
- Domestic Violence
- Legal Aid
- Meet the Family Law team
- Free Guides
Let us know how we can help. Just provide a brief outline of your query.