07th December 2017
Why should I use the Cartwright King Family Team?
Our team at Cartwright King offers you the qualities of being able to emphathise and listen to help you to achieve your reasonable expectations in your individual case.
We endeavour to proceed in the least acrimonious way, but are here to protect your position, and to achieve the best possible outcome.
Cartwright King is a well recognised specialist in Family Law and its members have been recognised in Legal 500. We combine sharp negotiation skills and technical excellence with a deep understanding of your case - providing a service that is professional, straightforward and tailored to your requirements.
We aim to respond to your requirements in an efficient and timely way and with the highest levels of care in what we do. You will approve every step along the way, guided by us.
Our team has a wide range of expertise:
- Divorce — including distribution of property and finances
- Divorce — maintenance
- Divorce — how to resolve arrangements for the children
- Divorce — complex financial issues involving disputes involving business interests, farms, family trusts and inherited assets
- Dissolution of Civil Partnership — including the distribution of property and finances, maintenance, and how to resolve arrangements for the children
- Pre-Nuptial Deeds and Post-Nuptial Deeds
- Children — issues about where a child will live, arrangements between you, disputes in respect of their upbringing, choice of school etc.
- Children — disputes about relocation of a child abroad
- Separation of Partners — disputes relating to property and arrangements for the children
- Change of Name document, Deed Poll
- Children — care proceedings and supervision proceedings, disputes in respect of seeing a child who is in care
- Children — emergency proceedings involving where a child lives, or return of a child to a primary care
- Restraining Orders and Protection Orders
If these issues need to go to Court, we will advise you and represent you as to the best way to present your case.
Please contact our specialist family law team, to discuss this issue, or any other issue of family law or relationship breakdown.
You can always call us on 0808 168 5550 or email us on email@example.com
- Family Law
- Divorce Financial Settlements
- International Divorce
- Child Arrangement Orders
- Finances on Divorce
- Civil Partnership Dissolution
- Finance on Dissolution
- Residence & Contact
- Parental Responsibility
- Separation Agreements
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Finance Claims for Children
- Family Fixed Fee Service
- Occupation Orders
- Child Custody
- Child Care
- Interim Care Order
- Domestic Violence
- Legal Aid
- Meet the Family Law team
- Free Guides
Let us know how we can help. Just provide a brief outline of your query.