02nd August 2017
Expert Immigration Solicitors
Our team of specialist lawyers deal with all aspects of immigration law for individuals and companies and are experts in both private and business cases. Whatever your situation, either making an application within the UK, sponsoring someone from abroad to come and live, visit, study or work, whether you have been refused, claimed asylum or want to employ people from outside the EU, we can help.
Free initial consultation
Phone us on 0808 168 5550 to discuss the details of your case, the options available to you and how our legal team can assist. We can also discuss fees based on your circumstances and give you a quote. Alternatively email your query to us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you.
Our team can help with:
- Entry clearance applications from abroad – such as fiancé/In country leave to remain applications or extension applications
- Indefinite leave to remain (ILR) / settlement applications and appeals
- EEA applications and appeals
- Nationality/citizenship and registration as British Citizens
- Asylum applications and appeals
- Fresh asylum claims including Article 8 family life
- Human Rights applications and appeals including Article 8 family life
- Domestic violence applications and appeals
- Long residence applications (10 year route and 20 year route)
- Travel documents
- Family reunion and appeals
- Any other appeal from advising and lodging the appeal to full representation at court, including appeals inside the rules and outside the rules, in-country and out of country
- Deportation applications and appeals
- Bail Applications and hearings
- Student Visas
- Judicial Reviews
- Employer Sponsorship Licences
- Applications and appeals under the Points Based Scheme s –Tier 1,Tier 2,Tier 4,Tier 5
- Advice for small businesses and multinational companies seeking skilled staff from overseas
- Entrepreneur and investor visas
We understand that the laws and policies can often be complicated, making it difficult to know what options are available to you. The fast paced nature of politics, world events and policy change mean that the law changes frequently, sometimes without notice. With the continuing abolition of many appeal rights, it is more important than ever to ensure your initial application is made in accordance with the rules and with the correct valid specified evidence.
At Cartwright King we aim to simplify the legal process and ensure that your interests are fully protected. We have extensive experience in dealing with United Kingdom Visas and Immigration (formerly UK Border Agency and often referred to as the Home Office).
We encourage you to contact us with your queries. We strongly believe that no query is too small or trivial and we aim to help you find the most effective solution for your matter.
Further information for:
We are different from other firms and service providers as we focus on a tailored service and with a fixed fee so that you know the total cost of your case from the outset. Call us on 0808 168 5550 for a quote.
We are proud that our firm has been recognised by the prestigious Chambers and Partners and the Legal 500 directories for our dedication and expertise. We are ranked as one of the best in the UK by the Chambers & Partners guide.
Our specialist team at Cartwright King is made up of talented individuals who are passionate about the law and obtaining positive solutions for clients. Our team is highly experienced and with offices across the UK, sophisticated case management and communication systems, capacity and technical resources we are able to assist you wherever you reside – including where you are currently living outside the UK.
How to make contact
Please call our immigration solicitors on 0808 168 5550 or email email@example.com and we will call you back.
Cartwright King offers advice across our network of offices in London, Birmingham, Bedford, Bolton, Derby, Leeds, Leicester, Luton, Manchester, Milton Keynes, Newcastle Gateshead, Northampton, Nottingham, Oxford, Reading, Sheffield and Wellingborough.
Birmingham 0121 270 1988
Derby 0133 234 6111
Leicester 0116 253 9222
Nottingham 0115 958 7444
Sheffield 0114 321 1000
You can always call us on 0808 168 5550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
20th January 2017
Let us know how we can help. Just provide a brief outline of your query.