Immigration News

09th July 2014

Do I need a visa to study in the UK?

If you are a foreign national and wish to come to study in the UK then you will require a visa. There are three different types: Student Visitor Visa If you…

Read more

08th July 2014

Can Lithuanians claim benefits in the UK?

Rules introduced earlier this year state that EEA nationals are not entitled to claim Job Seekers Allowance until they have been in the country for three months and can satisfy…

Read more

06th July 2014

What visa do I need to start a business in the UK?

If you wish to come to the UK to start a business then you will need to apply for a visa under the Points Based System known as a Tier…

Read more
For further information please get in touch with our dedicated team.

You can always call us on 0845 894 1622 or email on


1 day ago

According to Sky news, the Financial Reporting Council has launched an investigation into two former finance direct…

6 days ago

We are hiring for a HR & Quality Administrator in our Nottingham office. To find out more and apply click the link…

Follow us @CartwrightKing