Immigration News

28th August 2014

How to apply for a family visit visa for the UK

If you wish to visit a member of your family in the UK and you are living outside the EEA and Switzerland then you will need to apply for a…

Read more

27th August 2014

Documents required for Indefinite Leave to Remain

If you are applying for Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK, you will need to ensure you send the correct documentation to the Home Office. One of the main…

Read more

26th August 2014

How do I extend my student visa in the UK?

If you have been studying in the UK on a Tier 4 (general) student visa and wish to further your studies then you may need to apply for an extension…

Read more
For further information please get in touch with our dedicated team.

You can always call us on 0845 894 1622 or email on


4 days ago

We are hiring for a HR & Quality Administrator in our Nottingham office. To find out more and apply click the link…

9 days ago

The BBC reports that restaurant chains Wagamama and TGI Fridays have each been fined an undisclosed amount for fail…

Follow us @CartwrightKing