Immigration News

26th August 2014

How do I extend my student visa in the UK?

If you have been studying in the UK on a Tier 4 (general) student visa and wish to further your studies then you may need to apply for an extension…

Read more

26th August 2014

Am I allowed to work in the UK?

This will all depend on your immigration status, by which I mean for example are you in the UK as a student, an asylum seeker, a spouse? The first place…

Read more

26th August 2014

Can I appeal a deportation decision?

A deportation decision always has a right of appeal to an independent tribunal. This used to be an in country right of appeal, but since 28 July 2014, the Home…

Read more
For further information please get in touch with our dedicated team.

You can always call us on 0845 894 1622 or email on


6 hours ago

32Red has been hit with a £2m fine by the gambling watchdog for failing to protect a vulnerable customer and carry…

1 day ago

It has been reported that Coral has been ordered by the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) to drop three ads fea…

Follow us @CartwrightKing