Fiancé & Proposed Civil Partners

Our team of Immigration Solicitors specialise in applications for fiancés and proposed civil partners.

Our comprehensive package includes assessing the merits of your case, providing detailed advice, collating documentation and preparing representations to the decision maker with the application pack.

Entry Clearance from abroad

If you wish to contract your marriage or civil partnership in the UK then your fiancé or intended civil partner will require a prior entry clearance visa. This is a six month initial visa which will enable you to contract your marriage in plenty of time within the UK.

Once you are married our team will guide you through the next steps in the procedure in making an application to vary your visa form fiancé or proposed civil partner to that of spouse or civil partner from within the UK.


‘absolutely superb’

- Legal 500 2017

For further information please get in touch with our dedicated team.

You can always call us on 0808 168 5550 or email


Let us know how we can help. Just provide a brief outline of your query.

Submit form
Read more
The Legal 500 - The Clients Guide to Law Firms