22nd April 2016
Motoring and Driving Offence Solicitors
Cartwright King has a national team of motoring offence solicitors on hand to defend you at court for any driving offences. Whether you are facing 12 points, drink driving charges, speeding or any other offence, our national team is on hand to help.
Free Initial Consultation
We understand that you’ll want to talk to one of our motoring lawyers to find out how we can assist. This is why we offer a free initial telephone consultation.
Please call 0800 2800 880 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll call you back.
We understand how important your driving licence is. Being convicted of a driving offence is potentially a life changing matter. We know our clients are reliant on their ability to drive, whether it’s for family life, work, business or pleasure. Criminal convictions could also end up in the loss of your job, business, and reputation and can take a strain on your personal relationships.
We have a vast amount of experience in successfully defending individuals who are facing these serious charges. We’re here to take the worry off your hands and explain everything to you, including the possible outcomes and advise you at each stage of the process.
What we can help with:
- Careless Driving
- Dangerous Driving
- Death by Dangerous or Careless driving
- Driving whilst disqualified
- Driving without insurance
- Driving without a licence
- Driving without a valid MOT
- Drink driving
- Drug driving
- Early reinstatement of driving licence
- Endorsements and Penalty points
- Exceptional hardship arguments
- Failing to notify the DVLA
- Failure to provide a specimen
- Failing to stop after an accident
- Failing to report an accident
- Perverting the course of justice
- Police station interviews
- Totting up / Facing 12 points
- Using a mobile phone whilst driving
- Traffic offences
- Driving Licence offences
- New drivers
- Notice of Intended prosecutions NIPS
- Appealing motoring convictions
What we do
We have a high rate of successfully defending traffic offences. We can advise you 24/7 and defend you at police stations around the country,.
Our road traffic team have years of experience defending all types of matters and in some cases high profile matters. It is essential that you contact a law firm with real experience in these matters to ensure the best possible chance of keeping your driving licence.
Whether you have received a speeding ticket or are facing a drink driving offence we can assist with them all. Our clients choose us because of our reputation for successfully defending drivers. We will fight to defend your licence, taking into account all the evidence against you. You can be assured our team will do their upmost, using their years of experience to defend you.
Please feel free to call our motoring team for a no obligation, free initial telephone consultation and we’ll happily provide you with a quote. Where we can, we’ll provide you with a fixed fee, so you don’t have to worry the costs.
How to make contact
Andy Cash is the head of our motoring law department and his team can be contacted on 08002800880 or you can email email@example.com and we’ll phone you back.
We can help you with motoring offences nationwide. Cartwright King also has offices in London, Birmingham, Bedford, Bolton, Derby, Leeds, Leicester, Luton, Manchester, Milton Keynes, Newcastle Gateshead, Northampton, Nottingham, Oxford, Reading, Sheffield and Wellingborough.
You can always call us on 0800 2800 880 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Motoring Law
- Speeding Offences
- Drink Driving
- Driving without due care and attention
- Driving Without Insurance
- Driving Whilst Disqualified
- Death by Dangerous Driving or Careless Driving
- Careless & Dangerous Driving
- Early Return of Driving Licence
- Using a Mobile Phone While Driving
- Notice of Intended Prosecution for Speeding
- New Driver Offences
- Totting Up
- Motorcycling Offences
- Meet the team
- Free Guides
Let us know how we can help. Just provide a brief outline of your query.