01st December 2017
Careless & Dangerous Driving
Careless and dangerous driving takes several forms. The recent changes mean that even a momentary inattention leading to fatal consequences can carry a prison sentence.
Investigations into such matters are carried out by experienced police officers. Such investigations produce large amounts of complex paperwork. At such a difficult time it is vital to have our expert help.
Often the difference between a charge of careless driving and dangerous driving is very technical but even the most minor offences can have ongoing consequences such as:
- Disqualification and potential loss of livelihood as a result
- Penalty points
- A court appearance
- Increased insurance premiums.
Call our Motoring Solicitors free Phone number 0808 168 5550 to get advice from our specialist motoring team of solicitors and in house barristers.
You can always call us on 0808 168 5550 or email on email@example.com
14th November 2017
- Motoring Law
- Appeal Driving Ban
- Careless & Dangerous Driving
- Dangerous Driving
- Death by Dangerous Driving or Careless Driving
- Drink Driving
- Driving Without Due Care & Attention
- Driving Whilst Disqualified
- Driving Without Insurance
- Driving Without a Licence
- Driving Without a Valid MOT
- Drug Driving Offences
- Early Return of Driving Licence
- Exceptional Hardship
- Failing to Provide a Specimen
- Failing to Stop After an Accident
- Failure to Notify DVLA
- New Driver Offences
- Notice of Intended Prosecution (NIP)
- Notice of Intended Prosecution for Speeding
- Motorcycling Offences
- Penalty Points & Endorsements
- Red Light Offences
- Speeding Offences
- Totting Up
- Using a Mobile Phone While Driving
- Meet the team
Let us know how we can help. Just provide a brief outline of your query.