25th August 2017
We specialise in defending motorcyclists and drivers in all motoring offences.
Call now for FREE initial advice on 0808 168 5550.
We have an open and honest fee structure, and can offer Legal Aid where available. We have a team of specialist solicitors and barristers who can assist you throughout the UK.
It is always possible to find yourself in trouble with the law, whether it be driving your car or riding your bike. We understand how important your licence is to your life, work and reputation, which is why we our team of experts are able to provide legal advice and representation to fight to save your licence.
We provide legal advice and defend in all offences including:
- Totting up
- Careless driving
- Failure to stop
- Failure to report
- Causing death by dangerous or careless driving
- Drink driving or drug driving
- Driving licence offences
- Refusing to provide a specimen
We also provide Free advice at the Police Station 24/7 — just ask for us.
Remember. Get Defended. Get Cartwright King.
Call 0808 168 5550 for FREE initial advice now or use the ask a question box and we will get back to you.
We have offices across the UK in London, Newcastle, Leeds, Sheffield, Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Birmingham, Milton Keynes, Bedford, Northampton, Wellingborough, Luton and Reading.
You can always call us on 0808 168 5550 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
14th August 2017
- Motoring Law
- Appeal Driving Ban
- Careless & Dangerous Driving
- Dangerous Driving
- Death by Dangerous Driving or Careless Driving
- Drink Driving
- Driving Without Due Care & Attention
- Driving Whilst Disqualified
- Driving Without Insurance
- Driving Without a Licence
- Driving Without a Valid MOT
- Drug Driving Offences
- Early Return of Driving Licence
- Exceptional Hardship
- Failing to Provide a Specimen
- Failing to Stop After an Accident
- Failure to Notify DVLA
- New Driver Offences
- Notice of Intended Prosecution (NIP)
- Notice of Intended Prosecution for Speeding
- Motorcycling Offences
- Penalty Points & Endorsements
- Red Light Offences
- Speeding Offences
- Totting Up
- Using a Mobile Phone While Driving
- Meet the team
Let us know how we can help. Just provide a brief outline of your query.