Areas of Practice News

19th June 2014

How do I apply for indefinite leave to remain?

The type of leave to remain you currently have will dictate when you can apply to settle permanently in the UK. Settlement is also referred to as Indefinite Leave to Remain…

Read more

18th June 2014

How do I bring my girlfriend to the UK?

That firstly depends on where your girlfriend is from. If she is from one of the non-visa national countries i.e. USA, Canada and Australia she can come and visit you…

Read more

16th June 2014

Stricter punishments for employers exploiting illegal migrants

The Home Office has confirmed that employers found to be exploiting illegal migrants are to face stricter punishments starting from this April. The civil penalty for employing migrants illegally is…

Read more
For further information please get in touch with our dedicated team.

You can always call us on 0845 894 1622 or email on


4 days ago

.@BBCNews reports that the UK's data protection watchdog - the Information Commissioner's Office - intends to fine…

11 days ago

It has been reported that adverts for some of the UK's most popular confectionery brands have been banned after the…

Follow us @CartwrightKing