Area(s) of Practice Criminal Defence, Motoring Law
Location(s) Nottingham, Leicester
Phone 07899 915 167
David is an experienced criminal solicitor. He has experience dealing with the full spectrum of criminal cases – from minor road traffic offences to murder. He is also available to assist in both motoring law and taxi licencing where required.
David has been involved in some high profile cases and is adept at dealing with complex and difficult cases. He represents people in police interviews and before the Magistrates’ Court. Regardless of the allegation, he will fight your corner and is always mindful of his client’s particular needs.
One of his specialisms is Road Traffic Law which includes a very good success rate when arguing exceptional hardship. He can assist with the following:
- Advice and representation at the police station in PACE interviews under caution
- Advice and representation at interviews involving the DWP in PACE interviews under caution
- Advice on plea and negotiating with the prosecuting authority
- Full range of advocacy services before the Magistrates Court including trial advocacy
- Advice and assistance as a Crown Court Litigator
David will pursue the best possible outcome for his clients and takes pride in delivering a calm and professional service when he is instructed, regardless of what the issues are in your case.