Area(s) of Practice Criminal Defence, Advocacy
Phone 07931 376634
Graham Blower is a Barrister for our in-house Chambers.
With 35 years experience, Graham’s career at the Criminal Bar has seen him deal in both prosecution and defence across the criminal calendar.
Graham has been a leading Junior in a number of high profile trials including, what is still described as, the ‘biggest robbery in the UK’ which was the Securitas Tonbridge robbery in which the manager and family were kidnapped and the gang went onto take over £53 million in cash.
He has also been involved in a number of murder trials as leading Junior, which have included gang attacks in London.
Graham is an outstanding advocate who deals with the most serious of criminal offences including major organised crime, fraud offences, sexual offences including historical child abuse and drug importation and distribution cases, murder and large scale organised offending.
Graham also has experience in dealing with courts martial cases and police federation work.
- Counsel for Defendant in the Tonbridge Securitas Robbery (£53 million)
- R-v-L (Nottingham) series of rapes and sexual assaults in a historic context by a care worker against children in his care whilst in a Care Home.
- R-v- C and others (Luton) multi-handed conspiracies involved with the possession of firearms, their use to commit GBH and perverting the course of justice
- R-v-P(London) VAT fraud involving in excess of £3million of fraudulent claims against HMRC
- R-v-T (Warwick) murder
- R-v-H (Oxford) Successfully defended a multi- handed Child sex abuse by Asian males throughout a period of time within the oxford area.
"Thank you so much for what you have done for my son and I" - Client testimonial