Area(s) of Practice Criminal Defence, Advocacy, Road Transport
Location(s) All Offices
Michelle is a Criminal Barrister with over 25 years of experience.
Michelle has considerable experience with complex and sensitive cases including serious violent and sexual offences, fraud and cases involving children & vulnerable adults.
She also has experience in murder, manslaughter, GBH, rape, drug trafficking, money laundering, blackmail, kidnapping, false imprisonment, witness intimidation, perverting the course of justice, arson, child cruelty, indecent assaults, woudings, GBH with intent, supplying of controlled drugs of all classes, VAT fraud, excise fraud and Road Transport.
Michelle has prosecuted and defended at all levels for many years, including at the Court of Appeal.
Michelle is skilled in cross -examination of vulnerable witnesses and children, having attended specialist courses run through Inner Temple.
Due to her breadth and depth of experience she is highly regarded for her advocacy and skills and works across all of our offices.
- Member of the Western Circuit
- Member of the CBA
- R v W Defending a Disc Jockey charged with historic allegations
- R v P Defending a father charged with 20 counts of historic allegations against his 2 daughters over 18 years
- R v W Leading junior in multi-handed sham marriages trial
- R v I Defending Serco officer on misconduct in public office allegations from Yarlswood inmate
"A first class and professional service From Michelle Clarke resulting in a Positive and correct judgement." Client testimonial - 9th January, 2017