Recruitment at Cartwright King
Are you looking for career progression with a good work life balance? If so you are looking in the right place.
Cartwright King is a successful national law firm with 19 offices across the country. We are a people focused business where our staff and clients are imperative, we have consistently expanded and built teams of the best barristers, solicitors, paralegals, legal clerks and support staff. Recruiting the right people to enhance our already formidable teams is vital to our business.
We pride ourselves on being a progressive, forwarding thinking law firm offering quality legal advice and services in a number of private and legally aided disciplines, see list below.
What we offer:
- Flexible working – we know the importance of balancing work and home
- Remote/home working – our IT systems allow you to work anywhere
- Opportunity for career progression
- A friendly and positive culture based on team work with no micro-managing
- A well run and secure business where you can work with confidence
- A highly professional Marketing Team to help you bring in work
- Competitive salaries
- Enhanced pension
- Perkbox Membership for all staff
In return we are looking for committed, ambitious people who would fit into a go-ahead and positive environment.
If this is you please browse our Current Vacancies below.
We also welcome speculative applications at any time, please submit your CV for current vacancies or speculative applications to Ellen Nightingale at email@example.com or if you would like a confidential, informal chat please call Ellen on 07725 277835.
As a firm are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. This means that all applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Family & Divorce Law, Child Care Law, Mediation, Court of Protection, Community Care, Education, Mental Health, Employment, Police Law, Professional Discipline, Immigration, Criminal Defence, Business Defence, Motoring Law and Road Transport Law.
Filter by the type of vacancy:
- Administration Jobs
- Caseworker & Paralegal Jobs
- Child Care Solicitor Jobs
- Community Care Solicitor Jobs
- Court of Protection Jobs
- Criminal Barrister Jobs
- Criminal Solicitor Jobs
- Employment Solicitor Jobs
- Education Law Solicitor Jobs
- Family Law Solicitor Jobs
- Fraud Solicitor Jobs
- Mental Health Solicitor Jobs
- Professional Discipline Solicitor Jobs
- Police Station Representative Jobs
- Work Experience Placements
You can always call us on 0845 894 1622 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us know how we can help. Just provide a brief outline of your query.