Recruitment at Cartwright King
Cartwright King has consistently expanded and built teams of the best barristers, solicitors, paralegals, legal clerks and support staff. Recruiting the right people from the start is a vital to our business.
We pride ourselves on being a progressive, forwarding thinking law firm. We offer our staff quality working environments across our 20 offices with the best IT tools available. We welcome applications at any time from people committed to our work. Please scroll down for any current vacancies.
We as a firm are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. This means that all applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Filter by the type of vacancy:
- Administration Jobs
- Caseworker & Paralegal Jobs
- Child Care Solicitor Jobs
- Community Care Solicitor Jobs
- Court of Protection Jobs
- Criminal Barrister Jobs
- Criminal Solicitor Jobs
- Employment Solicitor Jobs
- Education Law Solicitor Jobs
- Family Law Solicitor Jobs
- Mental Health Solicitor Jobs
- Professional Discipline Solicitor Jobs
- Police Station Representative Jobs
- Work Experience Placements
You can always call us on 0845 894 1622 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us know how we can help. Just provide a brief outline of your query.