New Business Assistant(s)
Department: Client Services
Position: New Business Assistant(s)
Location: Leicester Hours: 35 Hours a Week (Rotating shift pattern 7am – 3pm & 11am – 7pm)
Closing Date: Friday 16th March 2018
Interview Dates: W/C Monday 26th March 2018
Please note we are not accepting agency CV’s for this role
Cartwright King is a successful national law firm with offices across the country. We are a people focused business where our staff and clients are imperative, we have consistently expanded and built teams of the best barristers, solicitors, paralegals, legal clerks and support staff. Recruiting the right people to enhance our already formidable teams is vital to our business.
We pride ourselves on being a progressive, forwarding thinking law firm offering quality legal advice and services in a number of private and legally aided disciplines, such as:
Family & Divorce Law, Child Care Law, Mediation, Court of Protection, Community Care, Education, Mental Health, Employment, Police Law, Professional Discipline and Immigration, Criminal Defence, Business Defence, Motoring Law, Road Transport Law
What can we offer you:-
- Opportunity for career progression and support through training;
- A friendly and positive culture based on team work with no micro-managing;
- A well run and secure business where you can work with confidence;
In return we are looking for committed, ambitious people who would fit into a go-ahead and positive environment.
As a firm are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. This means that all applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
The role we are currently advertising for a New Business Assistant(s). This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a career that can see them develop into a successful New Business Manager. Full support and training will be given on telephone manner and areas of service. Please see prime responsibilities and requirements below:-
- To assist the Head of Department and New Business Managers to handle all incoming new business enquiries and be a key point of contact for new clients into the firm.
- Expected to provide exceptional client service and understanding of how we can assist clients both over email and on the telephone.
- Exceptional selling skills and understanding of where we refer types of cases in each region.
- Be able to quickly identify the needs of clients in effective questioning techniques and responding informatively to their requirements.
- Expected to acquire and maintain a high level knowledge of the services we provide, directing enquiries to the right person or people within the firm.
- To assist the Head of Department and the New Business Managers to maintain and log all emails/calls centrally and assist in the development and upkeep of a tracking or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Make outbound follow up calls to potential leads.
- Provide follow up emails including those containing marketing/promotional material where relevant.
- Providing a commercial approach to each enquiry to maximise our return.
- Successful candidates will be driven to deliver exceptional call handling skills, effective enquiry management and will be responsible for contributing to key business performance targets.
- Successful candidates will be driven to achieve personal targets in order to contribute to key team performance targets.
- To assist the Head of Department and the New Business Managers to develop strategies to increase business into the firm; to track, analyse, and convert enquiries to deliver further growth within the firm and to help train staff to increase business into the firm and convert new enquiries.
- Assist the Head of Department and New Business Managers to Work with the Marketing Team to proactively research, create and develop new business relationships for all the firms departments, across all the office locations.
- Assist in creating a client focused culture in line with our core values. • Identify and maximise cross selling and referral opportunities.
- Be confident in liaising at all levels.
Candidates must have the following attributes: Attention to detail, accurate data recording ability, confident telephone manner, empathy for clients and an exceptional ability to convert new enquiries into profitable cases for the firm.
- Client facing experience within professional services organisations is preferred but not essential.
- Educated to A level or equivalent within the marketing, business and/or legal profession preferred but not essential
- Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft products e.g. Word, Excel
- Excellent organisational skills and IT skills
- Ability to build good working relationships with members of the team and clients
- Ability to build relationships with other professionals and third parties
- Professionalism and integrity
To apply please email a full CV and covering letter to: email@example.com Quoting the Job Reference: 2018.06