These few pages provide you with all the information we believe is necessary so as to help you understand our professional relationship and what instructing Cartwright King means for you.
They will cover:
- Our duty to treat your affairs confidentially
- Who is dealing with your case
- What you can expect from us in terms of the services we provide
- What we expect from you in order to progress your case and to act in accordance with your instructions
- How we will communicate with you
- An explanation of our costs
- If you have legal aid what you must be aware of and any positive duties upon you to comply with the Legal Aid Agency
- What will we do with your case papers and documents once your case is over
- Our complaints procedure should things go wrong
- Data protection
- Our terms and conditions
Please contact us on email@example.com
or telephone 0845 894 1622
Let us know how we can help. Just provide a brief outline of your query.