Corporate and Social Responsibility
Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Policy provides guidance on our social and community responsibilities. The Firm believes in conducting business in a responsible manner, acknowledging that its activities affect our community and the environment.
Protection of the environment in which we live and operate is considered to be sound business practice.
In this policy we commit our Firm to:
- complying with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and approved codes of practice
- protecting the environment by striving to prevent and minimise our contribution to pollution of land, air and water
- seeking to keep wastage to a minimum and maximise the efficient use of materials and resources
- managing and disposing of all waste in a responsible manner
- providing training for our staff so that we all work in accordance with this policy and within an environmentally aware culture
- developing our management processes to ensure that environmental factors are considered during planning and implementation
- monitoring and continuously improving our environmental performance
The nature of the Firm means that we do not inherently have a high environmental impact but we will take consideration of environmental issues in the professional services we provide and endeavour to reduce our environmental impact to the absolute minimum.
We will ensure that our work within the local communities where our offices are based involves:
- Working with and supporting local charities
- Encouraging volunteer work in community activities
- Supporting local advice agencies
We will also ensure that we deal responsibly, openly and fairly with clients and potential clients by:
- Ensuring that all our advertising and documentation about the business and its activities are clear, informative, legal, decent, honest and truthful
- Being open and honest about our services and telling clients what they want to know, including what we do to be socially responsible
- We will avoid any sales/pressure techniques
- We will listen to our clients to help us improve our services
- Ensuring that we benchmark and evaluate what we do in order to constantly improve our competitive edge in the marketplace
Last updated 21st February 2021