21st August 2018
Experts in Environment & Planning
In any environmental and planning investigation a swift response is vital and at Cartwright King we have a team of experienced regulatory solicitors who operate a ‘flying squad approach’ undertaking site visits at short notice.
This is a highly technical area which our team has extensive experience of dealing with and we are able to provide advice on a range of issues. We will also assist in any dealings with the Environmental Agency, planning departments, their lawyers and the courts, rigorously protecting your interests throughout.
With our in depth knowledge of relevant law and the methods used to prosecute businesses we can offer expert defence in:
- Pollution: water, air and noise
- Waste: disposal, handling, management, licensing, controlled, special & hazardous waste, recycling, by-products, exemptions, packaging & producer responsibility, electrical and electronic equipment
- Abatement and enforcement: action, notices and appeals
- Planning breaches: unauthorised works, breach of condition, listed building, conservation area, tree preservation order, developers and sub-contractor issues.
Cartwright King has offices in Birmingham, Bedford, Bolton, Derby, Leeds, Leicester, London Temple, London Fleet Street, Luton, Manchester, Middlesbrough, Milton Keynes, Newcastle, Northampton, Nottingham, Oxford, Sheffield and Worcester.
You can always call us on 0808 168 5550 or email the Regulatory Team directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Defence
- Regulatory Solicitors
- Tax Fraud
- Proceeds of Crime Act
- BIS & Commercial
- Office of Fair Trading
- Health & Safety
- Environment & Planning
- Environmental Investigation & Prosecution
- Trading Standards
- Closure Order Notices
- Bribery & Corruption
- Private Prosecution Solicitors
- Taxi Licence Appeals
- SIA Licence Appeals
- Firearm Licence Appeals
- Legal Reputation
- Our cases
- Meet the Business Defence team
- Free Guides
- Serious Organised Crime and Police Act 2005 (SOCPA) – Section 62 Notices for Disclosure
Let us know how we can help. Just provide a brief outline of your query.