27th March 2019
Experts in Environment & Planning
In any environmental and planning investigation a swift response is vital and at Cartwright King we have a team of experienced regulatory solicitors who operate a ‘flying squad approach’ undertaking site visits at short notice.
This is a highly technical area which our team has extensive experience of dealing with and we are able to provide advice on a range of issues. We will also assist in any dealings with the Environmental Agency, planning departments, their lawyers and the courts, rigorously protecting your interests throughout.
With our in depth knowledge of relevant law and the methods used to prosecute businesses we can offer expert defence in:
- Pollution: water, air and noise
- Waste: disposal, handling, management, licensing, controlled, special & hazardous waste, recycling, by-products, exemptions, packaging & producer responsibility, electrical and electronic equipment
- Abatement and enforcement: action, notices and appeals
- Planning breaches: unauthorised works, breach of condition, listed building, conservation area, tree preservation order, developers and sub-contractor issues.
The ‘very assured and reliable’ team at Cartwright King acts for individuals and businesses, specialising in investigations and prosecutions by the Environment Agency and the environmental health and trading standards departments of local authorities as part of the firm’s wider regulatory offering. ‘Highly experienced and impressively robust’ practice head Andrew Brammer and ‘amazingly efficient’ solicitor Deborah Robinson are the key practitioners. - The Legal 500
You can always call us on 0808 168 5550 or email the Regulatory Team directly on email@example.com
04th February 2019
- Business Defence
- Regulatory Solicitors
- Tax Fraud
- Proceeds of Crime Act
- BEIS & Commercial
- Competition and Markets Authority
- Health & Safety
- Environment & Planning
- Environmental Investigation & Prosecution
- Trading Standards
- Closure Order Notices
- Bribery & Corruption
- Private Prosecution Solicitors
- SIA Licence Appeals
- Firearm Licence Appeals
- Legal Reputation
- Our cases
- Meet the Business Defence team
- Free Guides
- Account Freezing Orders
Let us know how we can help. Just provide a brief outline of your query.