21st August 2018
At Cartwright King we are committed to providing an excellent service for all our clients and delivering successful results at competitive rates with a clear and open fee policy.
For companies looking for legal representation we will provide a written estimate for the work based on details we are given. This will set out precisely the work we will do with a breakdown of the costs.
Wherever possible and appropriate we will apply for Legal Aid and if we believe you are entitled to receive this we will fight on your behalf to secure funding. Changes have recently been made to the Legal Aid system that will mean in some cases you may need to contribute for certain legal representation.
If you are eligible Legal Aid can provide funding for:
- Free representation at the police station
- Free representation in the Magistrates and Crown Court subject to means testing
Our initial consultation with you to discuss the details of your case is free of charge, based on this information we will provide you with full details of the costs and legal aid before we proceed with your case.
Cartwright King has offices in Birmingham, Bedford, Bolton, Derby, Leeds, Leicester, London Temple, London Fleet Street, Luton, Manchester, Middlesbrough, Milton Keynes, Newcastle, Northampton, Nottingham, Oxford, Sheffield and Worcester.
- Andrew Brammer — Head of Regulatory
- Sundeep Soor — Head of Tax & Fraud
- Richard Cornthwaite — Head of White Collar Crime (London)
- Meet the Team
You can always call us on 0808 168 5550 or email email@example.com
- Business Defence
- Regulatory Solicitors
- Tax Fraud
- Proceeds of Crime Act
- BIS & Commercial
- Office of Fair Trading
- Health & Safety
- Environment & Planning
- Environmental Investigation & Prosecution
- Trading Standards
- Closure Order Notices
- Bribery & Corruption
- Private Prosecution Solicitors
- Taxi Licence Appeals
- SIA Licence Appeals
- Firearm Licence Appeals
- Legal Reputation
- Our cases
- Meet the Business Defence team
- Free Guides
- Serious Organised Crime and Police Act 2005 (SOCPA) – Section 62 Notices for Disclosure
Let us know how we can help. Just provide a brief outline of your query.