Community Care & Healthcare Solicitors

Social and healthcare law deals with the rules about the nature and quality of care that should be provided by the state to people in hospitals, care homes, children’s homes and the community.

Usually care is provided to an appropriate standard, but sometimes disputes arise and it can be difficult to know where to turn. 

We understand that challenging a public body, especially one that is providing services to you or your family, can seem daunting.  

At Cartwright King, we have an established national team of experts in social and healthcare law who can guide you through the process to ensure that your rights are safeguarded.

We can act for you in a range of health and social care issues including: 

There are a number of ways that your case can be funded and we will talk to you about the best way for you to get the advice that you need. Public funding is often available in these types of cases (subject to a financial means assessment). It may be possible to fund your case through insurance that you may already have. If it is necessary to pay privately, we can discuss a number of options to find a payment plan that best suits your circumstances.

Cartwright King has offices in BirminghamBedfordBoltonDerbyLeedsLeicesterLondon TempleManchesterMiddlesbroughNorthamptonNottinghamSheffield and Worcester.

For further information please get in touch with our dedicated team.

You can always call us on 0808 168 5550 or email on


Let us know how we can help. Just provide a brief outline of your query.

Submit form
Read more
The Legal 500 - The Clients Guide to Law Firms