24th October 2019
24 hour Criminal Defence
Cartwright King specialises in criminal defence with a high success rate in acquittals that puts us No. 1 in the East Midlands, Yorkshire & Humberside for crime and fraud by the Legal 500.
Our criminal defence team is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and provide advice on all types of crime including; murder, rape, drugs, conspiracy, smuggling and computer and downloading offences.
Expert solicitors are available anytime day or night to help with:
- Advice and representation in the police station. It is essential you get first rate legal advice from the outset as what you say or agree to in a police station will dictate what will happen to you and can affect whether or not prosecution is brought. Our services at the police station are completely free of charge — Remember do not speak to the police about anything until you have asked for Cartwright King.
- Representation in the Youth Court, Magistrates Court, Crown Court, Court of Appeal, Supreme Court and European Court.
Whatever the criminal matter our expert team is available to provide free initial advice.
"The best criminal defence you can get"
Chambers & Partners
"The professionalism, understanding, support and belief shown by the team throughout provided a lifeline at a time when it was most needed."
“Consistently involved in top-level work within the region. Continues to set the standard for criminal work.”
Chambers & Partners
“Excel in providing quality advice and representation.”
You can always call us on 0808 168 5550 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
11th January 2018
- Criminal Defence
- Interviews under caution
- Police Stations
- Legal Aid
- 24 hour Criminal Defence
- Magistrates Court
- Benefit Fraud
- Blue Badge Fraud
- Court Summons - Postal Requisition
- Crown Court
- Cyber Crime Solicitors
- Appeal Against Conviction or Sentence
- ADHD Specialist Defence
- Indecent Images
- Legal Reputation
- Meet the Criminal Defence team
- Released Under Investigation
Let us know how we can help. Just provide a brief outline of your query.