We have an expert team of Education Law Solicitors around the country. Whether you are a parent or a student, we aim to assist and advise you in all the educational issues that you may be facing. We deal with all issues involving primary & secondary schools and Universities across the UK.
Free initial telephone consultation
Phone us on 0808 168 5550 to discuss the details of your case, the options available to you and how our legal team can assist you. We can also discuss fees and give you an estimate of our fees based on your specific circumstances. Alternatively, email us your query on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you in due course.
How we can help:
- Special educational needs (SEN)
- Exclusion appeals
- Admission appeals
- Discrimination claims
- Judicial Review
- Independent Appeals Panel Complaints
- Office of Independant Adjudicator
- University and Higher Education
Sorting out the issues surrounding your or your child’s education is very important.
Due to the complex rules, regulations and laws surrounding these issues, it’s important that you seek expert legal advice to ensure the best outcome.
The types of cases we can help in include:
- Issues surrounding the statutory assessment of a child’s special educational needs
- Appealing admissions or exclusion from school
- Actions against independent schools and colleges
- Internal University appeals for plagiarism, misconduct, discipline and withdrawal
For more information please email email@example.com or call 0808 168 5550.
Cartwright King has offices across the country including Birmingham, Bedford, Bolton, Derby, Leeds, Leicester, London Temple, London Fleet Street, Luton, Manchester, Middlesbrough, Milton Keynes, Newcastle, Northampton, Nottingham, Oxford, Sheffield and Worcester.
You can always call us on 0808 168 5550 or email the Education Team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us know how we can help. Just provide a brief outline of your query.