Skip to main content

Permanent Residence

Once your asylum claim has been successful and you have resided in the UK for a period of time, we can assist in making an application for you and your family members to obtain permanent residence in the UK; also referred to as Indefinite Leave to Remain.

This type of settlement gives rights to make an application for British Citizenship in the future.

Email you enquiry:

Email your Enquiry

Please complete the form below providing a brief outline of your query, and a member of our friendly team will be in touch with you shortly.

Please note that this is only a PROVISIONAL appointment time, a member of our team will either confirm the request, or provide the closest alternative option available.


What clients say about us


Please provide a brief outline of your query below, and one of our specialist team members will be in touch with you shortly.

The Legal 500 - The Clients Guide to Law Firms
Email Cartwright King Solicitors
Call Cartwright King Solicitors