Skip to main content


If you are a settled person or have become a British citizen and your children are unable to take your citizenship then it is important that they have the correct visa so that they can join you here in the UK. The rules in place are stringent and as such obtaining advice from one of our immigration law specialists can assist you.

Entry Clearance from abroad

If your son or daughter is overseas and is under 18 then you may be able to make an application for them to join you in the UK. In addition if you are planning to adopt a child from outside of the EEA then they too will require a visa and we can guide you through the process.

​In Country applications

In certain circumstances we may be able to make an application for further leave to remain in the UK from within the UK for a child under the age of 18. This is a complex procedure which requires specialist legal advice.

Email you enquiry:

Email your Enquiry

Please complete the form below providing a brief outline of your query, and a member of our friendly team will be in touch with you shortly.

What clients say about us


Please provide a brief outline of your query below, and one of our specialist team members will be in touch with you shortly.

The Legal 500 - The Clients Guide to Law Firms
Email Cartwright King Solicitors
Call Cartwright King Solicitors