Skip to main content


If you are in the UK as a Points Based System Migrant whether this be working or studying you may wish to have your family with you in the UK.

Entry Clearance from abroad

If you arrived in the UK without your family you will need to make a special application for them to join you. Our specialist legal team can ensure that the best application possible is prepared to ensure that you can be reunited with your family.

​In Country applications

If your family member is here in the UK in another immigration category and you wish them to be added to your visa, if there has been an addition to your family , or you are extending your current visa fresh application will need to be made for your family. Our expert team of lawyers can assist you in ensuring that the process runs as smoothly as possible.

Email you enquiry:

Email your Enquiry

Please complete the form below providing a brief outline of your query, and a member of our friendly team will be in touch with you shortly.

What clients say about us


Please provide a brief outline of your query below, and one of our specialist team members will be in touch with you shortly.

The Legal 500 - The Clients Guide to Law Firms
Email Cartwright King Solicitors
Call Cartwright King Solicitors