If you wish to study in the UK our experienced team can assist you in making the relevant application for Entry Clearance from abroad or make an application for leave to remain from within the UK.

Tier 4 (General)

If you wish to study in the UK an you are over 18 with a place at Tier 4 sponsored institution you will need to ensure you have the correct visas in place. Rules governing students are complex and strict and you will need sound immigration advice to ensure that you can carry out your studies in the UK.

​Tier 4 (Child)

If you wish for your child to be educated at a fee paying school in the UK and they are between 4 and 17 they will require a Tier 4 child student visa. We can assist in making the requisite applications so that they are able to receive the best start in life.


‘absolutely superb’

- Legal 500 2017

For further information please get in touch with our dedicated team.

You can always call us on 0808 168 5550 or email


Let us know how we can help. Just provide a brief outline of your query.

Submit form
Read more
The Legal 500 - The Clients Guide to Law Firms