The Youth Mobility Scheme Visa allows young nationals of particular countries to come and experience life in the United Kingdom for up to 2 years.
At Cartwright King, we are here to advise you throughout the entire legal process relating to Youth Mobility Scheme visas. We offer competitive fees and can assist wherever you are based.
Free initial telephone consultation
Our highly skilled Immigration team are here to take the worry off your hands. We can provide an initial telephone consultation to see how we can assist in your case. Please call us on 0808 168 5550 or email email@example.com.
What are the requirements for Youth Mobility Scheme visa?
You must be a citizen of a country or rightful holder of a passport issued by:
- New Zealand
- Hong Kong
- Republic of Korea
- Or you must be a British Overseas Citizen, British Overseas Territories Citizen or British National (Overseas), as defined by the British Nationality Act 1981 and must provide a valid passport to show this to be the case.
- You must be sponsored by your country of citizenship or the territory of which you are a rightful passport holder.
- You must have maintenance funds of at least £1890.00 within 31 days of the date of your application.
Can you apply for extension under the Youth Mobility Scheme visa?
Unfortunately, this visa can only be granted for a period of 2 years. You cannot apply for extension beyond this period.
Why choose us and how we can help
Immigration rules are constantly changing and given the complex rules governing the Points Based System and Youth Mobility Scheme, we will ensure that care and attention is given to your case. A failed application can have emotional and financial strain on you and your family. It can disrupt your future plans.
We are available to support you throughout the entire process professionally, explain the likely outcomes and fight on your behalf. We have a vast amount of experience in successfully obtaining Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme visas for our clients and we offer fixed fees at competitive rates.
We can assist you by:
- Taking your full instructions in relation to find out everything about you and your case from the very outset.
- Advise you about the strength and weaknesses of your Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme visa application.
- Advise you about the required documentary evidence in support of your Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme visa application.
- Carefully consider contents of the documentary evidence to be submitted to the Home Office and advise you accordingly.
- Carefully complete the necessary application on your behalf.
- Making relevant representation to the Home Office explaining your circumstances and persuading them as to why your Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme visa should be granted.
- Submit your Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme visa application to the Home Office (or arrange an appointment for you to submit your visa at a premium visa service centre in person).
- Protect your legal interests while your Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme visa application is pending with the Home Office and keep you informed of any progress.
- Carry out any following up work that is required to ensure that a decision is reached on your Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme visa application.
- Advise you on the implications of the Home Office decision on your Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme visa application.
How to contact us
Please call us on 0808 168 5550 for your free initial consultation. Alternatively, email our Immigration team on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Our Immigration Solicitors can provide advice across the country and are happy to meet at a time and location that suits you. We also have a network of offices in Birmingham, Bedford, Derby, Leeds, Leicester, London Temple, Manchester, Middlesbrough, Northampton, Nottingham and Sheffield.