Our Licensing Solicitors are on hand to provide legal advice on all types of licence. Whether you require advice on applications, variations or regulation our team are ready to assist.
Free initial telephone consultation
Our highly skilled Licensing team are here to take the worry off your hands. We can provide an initial telephone consultation to see how we can assist in your case. Please call us on 0808 168 5550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will call you back.
What licence do you need advice on?
Depending on your circumstances, the type of licence that you may require are listed below:
- Premises Licence – For any business or other organisation that either sells or supplies alcohol on a permanent basis (previously known as Liquor Licences)
- Personal Licence – For anyone who plans to sell, supply, authorise the sale or supply of alcohol
- Club Premises Certificate – For qualifying members’ clubs such as working men’s clubs and football clubs that plan on selling or supplying alcohol
- Tables & Chairs Licence (on a public highway)
- Gaming & Gambling Licences
- SIA Licence
- Firearm Licence
- Appealing Closure Orders
If you are unsure of which licence or what type of advice you need, please feel free to contact us and our Licensing & Regulatory solicitors will be able to advise you.
If you are planning on applying for a licence, making a variation, appealing a decision or would like to appeal enforcement action, we are available to help you throughout the process. We have successfully guided many businesses and individuals in regards to their licensing needs.
Amidst the Coronavirus outbreak, our Licensing solicitors are adopting Skype video calling where appropriate to continue providing excellent legal services to you.