17th December 2014
Prison Law Solicitors
Cartwright King no longer offers Prison Law advice, but we are happy to help direct you to other organisations which may be able to assist. You can call us on 0808 168 5550 or alternatively email us on email@example.com and we’ll call you back.
Areas of Prison Law:
- Appeals against Conviction Sentence
- Challenges to Sentence Dates and Calculation
- Independent Adjudications
- Tariff expired Parole Review for IPP and Lifers
- Adjudications before the Governor under Tarrant rules
- Advice on your OASys report /sentence plan
- Appeal Licence Conditions
- Guittard Applications
- HDC Applications & HDC Appeals
- Pre-tariff Review
- Prison Transfer
- Prison visit appeals
- Re-categorisation for A-B, B-C & C-D and appealing refused requests.
- ROTL- Release on Temporary Licence Applications and Appeals
- Sentence Planning Issues
- Treatment pathways and advice on PDs, DSPDs, TCs & PIPES
How to make contact
If you are in custody, or are a friend or family member of someone who is, please contact us on 0808 168 5550 and we will do our best to find an organisation which may be able to assist you. Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you.
Cartwright King provides advice across the country from our network of offices in London, Birmingham, Bedford, Bolton, Derby, Leeds, Leicester, Luton, Manchester, Middlesbrough, Milton Keynes, Newcastle, Northampton, Nottingham, Oxford, Reading, Sheffield and Worcester.
You can always call us on 0808 168 5550 or email us on email@example.com
Let us know how we can help. Just provide a brief outline of your query.