Cartwright King Solicitors provide the very best legal advice and representation to professionals subject to criminal and disciplinary allegations across the UK. If you would like to speak to our expert team of professional discipline solicitors please call 0808 168 5550 for free initial advice or email using the form on the right.
How we can help
We offer clear and straight forward advice from the moment you need it, we offer practical assistance with:
- Internal and disciplinary hearings
- Advice and preparation for any interviews
- Written representations and responses
- Advising you on any legal challenges you can make
- Liaising with your regulatory body
Professional and regulatory bodies we can assist with:
- Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC)
- Solicitors' Regulatory Authority (SRA)
- Barristers - Bar Standards Board (BSB)
- Sports Professionals
- Accountancy & Actuarial Discipline Board (AADB)
- Chartered Institute of Public Finance & Accounting (CIPFA)
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- London Metal Exchange (LME)
- General Medical Council (GMC)
- Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
- General Optical Council (GOC)
- Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- General Chiropractic Council (GCC)
- General Dental Council (GDC)
- the General Osteopathic Council (GOsC)
- the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
- the Market Research Society (MRS)
- General Teaching Council for England (GTC)
- Chartered Institute of Accountants of England & Wales Disciplinary Committee (ICAEW)
We have one of the largest team of defence lawyers in the country and have a team of experts who specialise in professional discipline.
Facing a disciplinary complaint can have a large impact on your career and your future earnings. In order to protect your position expert legal advice should be sought at the first available opportunity.
We can help put your mind to rest, knowing that you are in a safe and professional pair of hands. We will explain everything to you and advise you as the likely outcomes, guiding you through the process.
Fee’s depend on the complexity of the case and we advise you contact us to get a no obligation quote. We always offer affordable legal advice at fixed fees.
You may also have insurance policy which may be able to cover the cost of your representation.
As the government begin to ease lockdown measures, we have setup a new COVID Secure team to review how clients can resume visiting our office when required, safely. The team has also reviewed how Cartwright King employees can return to the office safely so that business can return to normal as possible. Should you wish to book an appointment with one of our legal representatives and visit our office, you will be prompted to read our new office guidance notes which must be read and understood before visiting. Further information can be found on our office location web pages.
We have also created a Know Your Rights page which has all the latest information surrounding your legal rights amidst the Coronavirus outbreak.
Cartwright King also promotes remote working, so we can provide you with the same excellent service outside of our office locations.