Expert team with vast experience in providing advice and representation in Transport Law.
As an Operator or driver of a Goods or Public Service vehicle you are governed by a vast range of rules and regulations. Breaches of any of these can stop you in your tracks.
Taking expert advice early is a vital step in protecting yourself and your business. Cartwright King’s Road Transport Lawyers are renowned for the quality of their advice and tenacity of their representation; they regularly appear for UK and overseas clients at Public Inquiries, in the magistrates' Courts, the Crown Court, High Court, Court of Appeal, the Tax Tribunal and others, indeed our barristers are cited in a large number of leading cases in the area of Road Transport Law.
Free initial telephone consultation
For a no obligation, free initial consultation please contact us on 0808 168 5550 or email email@example.com and we'll call you back.
Cartwright King's Road Transport Lawyers provide specialist advice and assistance in:
- Representation at Traffic Commissioner’s Public Inquiries
- DVSA (VOSA) Enforcement action
- DVSA (VOSA) and Police interviews under caution and investigations
- Criminal prosecutions in the Magistrates' Court and Crown Courts
- Regulatory' offences e.g. excess hours/ no or insufficient breaks; falsifying tachograph records; EU Regulations infringements; loads; Vehicle condition.
- Criminal driving offences: corporate Manslaughter; death/causing serious injury by dangerous/ careless Driving; dangerous/careless Driving; Dangerous Vehicle/condition
- HM Revenue & Customs and Border Agency offences: Contraband or drugs importation; Assisting Unlawful Entry into the UK (clandestine entrants)
- Appeals to the High Court, Crown Court, Court of Appeal and Supreme Court
- Fixed penalties: tachograph infringement; Rest Periods; Excess driving; Construction &use (Overweight; unsafe loads); LEZ infringements; cabotage
- Prohibition Notices
- Regulatory Compliance
- Driver conduct hearings; protecting your income
- Clandestine entrants: Civil Penalties and appeals
- HGV Road Levy infringements and non-payment penalties
- HM Revenue & Customs vehicle seizure and Condemnation/Recovery/Restoration proceedings
- General Road Transport advice and assistance
- Fixed penalties
- International Hauliers and drivers
Cartwright King also operates a dedicated International Road Transport team, advising and representing European hauliers and drivers in all matters relating to the operation of LGV's into the UK from Europe. Our reputation for quality advice and representation extends across Europe.
How to make contact
Simon Clarke is a Director and Head of Transport Law at Cartwright King. Simon and his national team of Transport Solicitors are on hand to provide you with any legal advice or representation you should need it.
To organise a no obligation, free initial consultation please telephone 0808 168 5550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amidst the Coronavirus outbreak, our Road Transport experts are adopting Skype video calling where appropriate to continue providing excellent legal services to you.