We’re here to be your calm in the storm, to consider your case and reach the best conclusion for you, carefully and methodically.
But we also understand that sometimes you need help now. That’s why we have an emergency advice service open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. So, if you need help now, click below and we’ll be by your side.Get help now Or click here for non-urgent help
Credit Card Fraud (Section 2 Notice)
Head of Finance
• Liaising with clients and brokers in respect of outstanding debts and recovery of debt;
• Negotiating payment plans;
• Creating offset statements;
• Drafting and issuing Court proceedings (including enforcement and breach of contract) and responsibility for the subsequent litigation process including defended claims;
• Attending charging order hearings and defended small claims hearings at local County Courts;
• Liaising with Fee Earners with regard to outstanding debt;
• Maintenance of accounts and credit control spread sheets;
• All relating administrative duties.
• Proven record in credit control, enforcement knowledge, County Court collection experience and be used to working within a busy environment;
• Able to demonstrate the ability of working with your own initiative with minimal supervision;
• Ability to respond appropriately to rapid changes in working schedules and priorities;
• Excellent communication skills with individuals at all levels;
• Committed and hardworking.
• Opportunity for career progression and support through training where needed;
• A friendly and positive culture based on team work with no micro-managing;
• A well run and secure business where you can work with confidence;
• Flexible and agile working arrangements to enable staff to balance life and work.
In return we are looking for ambitious individuals who would fit into a go-ahead and positive environment. As a firm we are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. This means that all applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
If you meet the required skills and experience and would like to apply for the role, please email your cover letter and CV using the submission form.