Effective HR Support & Business Legal Advice to protect your business
Our nationally recognised HR Support & Business Legal Advice team resolves employment and HR issues by providing commercial and pragmatic advice to bring your people together in order to achieve the optimal and most cost-effective solutions.
Employment law is an area that is constantly changing. We work in partnership with our clients, providing them with innovative solutions to Employment & HR issues; and securing a robust defence to any Employment Tribunal claims.
We tailor our offering to each client, offering bespoke fixed-cost packages: People Plus for SMEs, education providers, charities and larger employers.
We’re here for you.
HR Support People Plus
Cartwright King’s HR Support Scheme provides a premium advice service. Advice is delivered by our team of fully qualified solicitors. Our team provides prompt, commercially focused, pro-active support; all based on a simple fixed cost giving you full control of your legal spend. The scheme includes:
- A dedicated solicitor with responsibility for providing day to day HR support and advice to your organisation;
- Discounted hourly rates;
- Pay by monthly or quarterly instalments;
- Provision of practical HR related letters, policies and guidance notes.
- Free & discounted places at up to three training sessions;
- Free copies of our employment bulletins and access to our employment articles.
We aim to build long-term relationships with organisations as we believe that trust is essential in developing knowledge of an organisation and its objectives, so that we can tailor our approach and services to meeting your needs, leaving your people with more time to do what they do best. We believe that people who are fulfilled are more productive and perform at a higher level. That is why the impact on relationships between people is central to the advice that we provide.
We apply discounted hourly rates to all subscribers to our People Plus HR Support Scheme, however we offer a further discount to charities and education providers.
Our solicitors have in depth experience of advising a wide range of organisations on all aspects of day to day HR issues.
What Business Legal Advice Services do we cover?
Our experienced team of solicitors can help you:
- Train managers on employment procedures and legal issues
- Defend Employment Tribunal litigation
- Plan for and conduct a TUPE process
- Understand and apply recent employment legislation
- Restructure your organisation including any changes to terms and conditions
- Manage equality and diversity
- Data protection
- Restrict former staff from soliciting valuable employees and customers
- Draft contracts and policies
- Conduct disciplinary and grievance processes
- Attract and recruit the best candidates
- Manage any relationship with trade unions and negotiate recognition agreements.
- Collective redundancy consultations.
For specialist business legal advice & HR support for your organisation, get in touch with Cartwright King’s Employment Law team now.
In addition, we are also able to refer you to one of our HR Consultants at a discounted hourly rate should you require extended support at any stage.
When you need us most.
Why choose Cartwright King for HR Support & Business Legal Advice?
Personal, pro-active and productive, three defining traits of Cartwright King’s service, which combine to ensure that your organisation can maximise the potential of its people. We understand that relationships are as crucial in the employment context as they are in any other sphere of human experience. We believe that sound commercial advice should take the impact on relationships into account. Certain situations, such as bringing an employment relationship to an end, can be a traumatic experience for both employers and employees, but where that has become necessary we aim to reduce the potential for disputes to arise by minimising the damage to the relationship.
The possibility of reputational damage to your business can have huge knock-on effects. That’s why Cartwright King’s Employment Law Solicitors work with you to develop an effective strategy so that your people protect your reputation.
Our experience is backed by working with many organisations across the UK. You can trust this experience to protect your organisation as we have comprehensive experience of dealing with the whole range of employment law cases.
We listen, we understand and we genuinely care about protecting your organisation and its people. That’s why we offer sound, honest, reliable legal advice to ensure that you’re prepared.
Partnering with Cartwright King gives you the assurance of having access to HR support when you need it most.
We’re a trusted, resourceful Legal 500 top tier law firm with specialist solicitors that are calm under pressure, giving you advice and support that you can count on.
With our strategic advice and training provision, you can benefit from:
- Reduced risk of disputes with your people
- Increased profits through improved performance and productivity by your people
- Reduced risk of leavers damaging the organisation’s reputation
- Relieving the pressure on your people so that they can focus on producing value
Benefit from a Free, initial telephone conversation
Protecting your organisation against liability can be a legal minefield. That’s why you can benefit from a free, 30-minute initial telephone call with a specialist Cartwright King Employment Law Solicitor to discuss our HR support services.
You’re under no pressure to instruct us, this call simply gives you a starting point before you make your next move.
There’s no substitute for speaking to one of our specialist Employment Law Solicitors to get rational, clear guidance that will help you protect your organisation and its people.
For immediate assistance, call us or email us for your free* initial discussion.
The discussion is completely informal and confidential, and is an opportunity for us to:
- Get to know you
- Understand your situation
- Agree how you want to proceed