Personalised Employer Management Training
If you’re having HR issues in your organisation and want to make changes, or simply need to develop your knowledge about effectively managing employees – our personalised employer management training session offers you a broad-view of essential things you need to know.
Note: All training is currently being done virtually, due to the on-going Covid-19 restrictions. We hope to reintroduce in-person training once allowed.
We’re here for you.
How can Cartwright King help with your Employer Management Training
We provide an extensive range of bespoke management training courses that cover key topics including:
- Misconduct and Disciplinary hearings
- Handling Grievances
- Managing short- and long-term sickness absence
- Changing Terms and Conditions of Employment
- Redundancy and restructuring processes
- Workplace discrimination
We will always discuss your objectives and requirements with you – before choosing a workshop – to create your personalised training package, so it is relevant to your specific needs. We also discuss training costs from the get-go, so you know what to expect. The training ranges from shorter, hour-long sessions to multiple, day-long sessions.
Why Choose Cartwright King for Your HR Workshop?
- To inspire confidence and instil the skills a manager needs to deal with HR issues promptly – preserving relationships, preventing issues escalating further, and thus avoiding potential tribunal claims.
- To ensure your managers handle employees consistently, fairly and according to employment legislation.
- To give managers support and the capabilities needed for continuous improvement, both personally and for the business.
Our team are specialists at dealing with employment law and HR issues. Their extensive skillset allows them to tailor workshops for groups of all sizes. You will have significant time to work through and discuss case studies in our workshops, which enables you a thorough understanding of how the law works in practice.
Check out an example of a typical 1-day training session:
- Setting standards
- Managing misconduct and performance issues
- Conducting an effective disciplinary process
- Managing short-term absence
- Managing long-term or prolonged sickness
- Discrimination or Disability in the workplace
If you want to know more about our Personalised Employer Management Training and how it can help your organisation, you can fill out our simple contact form and we will get in touch as soon as possible. Subscribers to our People Plus can elect to use any outstanding hours on a personalised training session.