Nottingham’s trainee solicitor, Kim Wintle has come up with a great idea for Cartwright King to give back to the community. We will be holding a food bank appeal to help some of the 1 million families reliant on food aid including 371,000 children.
The firm will be donating to a food bank in each city where a CK office is present - making it 19 in total.
Our donations will include:
• Tinned items - soups, meat, fish, custard, tomatoes
• Dried foods - pasta, rice, noodles and cereal
• Beverages - fruit squash, coffee and tea bags
• Toiletries - nappies, feminine hygiene products and toilet rolls
• Cleaning products - washing up liquid, washing powder, surface wipes
• Confectionary - bagged sweets and chocolates
This is a great opportunity for us at Cartwright King to help those in need within local communities – We are glad to get involved!