Nisha Leel is an experienced Solicitor with more than ten years legal knowledge in the Immigration field. She is fluent in Punjabi.
Nisha is a skilled Solicitor that has dealt and resolved all kinds of complicated Immigration matters. She aims to deliver a great service and personable approach to all her clients, she gives thorough advice and ensures her clients receive the best possible outcome.
Nisha studied Law and Criminal Justice at the University of Wolverhampton, where she also completed her Postgraduate Diploma and LPC. She then began her career as a Paralegal for a solicitors firm in 2009. Since then, Nisha joined Cartwright King in 2019 and has achieved many accomplishments for her clients.
In her spare time, Nisha loves to travel, along with reading, cooking and getting up for a dance! She is also fluent in Punjabi.
- Nisha was successful in her Canadian client obtaining leave to remain in the UK, she had been in the UK since a child unaware of her immigration status and now as an adult she is finally able to begin her life properly in the UK.
- Nisha has dealt with a number of domestic violence cases leading to her clients obtaining Settlement in the UK; in particular she has a track record of dealing with male domestic cases.
- Nisha recently dealt on an appeal regarding her client who was in the UK as a Student; unfortunately she could not complete her education due to having mental health problems and was undergoing private medical treatment in the UK. Nisha submitted a strong appeal and she was granted leave to remain in the UK on Private Life basis.
- She won an appeal for her Vietnamese client that was sadly a victim of Modern Slavery, in turn her Partner and Child that was born in the UK were also granted Humanitarians Protection.
- She has won an appeal dealing with a complex Afghan baby boy who was able to gain entry clearance settlement to the UK to be cared for by his relatives.
What our clients are saying about us
Highly recommendJonathan always took the time to listen to my questions and concerns, he was always attentive, caring and highly professional. The court process was lengthy, and throughout it all Jonathan ... Read more Highly recommend
Chet Desai is amazingChet Desai is amazing. Great support and advice. He even attended a meeting with me at very last minute. Highly recommend
Great help with the ILR applicationSherena Lawrence has provided excellent support throughout my application for Indefinite Leave to Remain. At every step of the process, she explained in detail what needed to be done. Sherena ... Read more Great help with the ILR application
RecommendSharad came as a recommendation from another solicitor and I am hugely grateful that he was. The advice, support and professionalism was reassuring at time when I was at a ... Read more Recommend
Absolutely amazingHonestly, amazing experience with our lawyer Sherena Lawrence. Very professional, knows her stuff, kept us updated instantly, kept us feeling prioritised. We had a positive outcome of our case and ... Read more Absolutely amazing
Fantastic, friendly serviceWas in need of a criminal defence solicitor recently , I contacted Cartwright King via there website and received a call from James within hours , visited the office the ... Read more Fantastic, friendly service
GreatIf you are looking for a family child care firm then I would most definitely recommend Cartwright King. Fiona Bowen was great with communication both via emails and phone calls. ... Read more Great
Professional but Human!Leanne was a pleasure to deal with despite the nature of my case. Leanne and her team were amazing both in court and out of court. Communication between Leanne and ... Read more Professional but Human!
Best choiceHaving done my research and reading reviews I decided on Cartwright King. I am so glad I did. The best decision I made. Communication with James started straight away he ... Read more Best choice
Here to help. Contact Nisha.
Nisha and all the team at Cartwright King are dedicated to helping you. If you need help, contact Nisha by email using this form or using the details below: