Job Title: Communications Executive
Reporting to: Head of Marketing
Our award winning law firm is currently seeking a Communications Executive to join our dynamic marketing team based in Birmingham. You will be responsible for increasing the profile of the firm, sectors and departments through UK media relations. You will work with the marketing team and internal stakeholders to lead and support on external and internal communication initiatives.
- Creation and implementation of strategic plans to support firm communication goals
- Media relations, including both proactive pitching and reactive opportunity management
- Education of Heads of Department and other fee earners to increase their understanding of effective media use and relations
- Ongoing PR campaigns to support our key sectors and departments
- Ongoing corporate communications for the firm, including internal and external communications
- Writing of all firm content including press releases and articles
- A minimum of 3 years communications experience, agency or in-house professional services preferable
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives, prioritising where appropriate
- In-depth knowledge of public relations with proven experience of dealing with national mainstream and trade media
Please note: Due to the specific sector in which we work, only candidates with valid work experience in law / accountancy / financial services will be considered.
If you meet the required skills and experience and are interested in finding out more then please email us asap – we are looking to move quickly!