Job Title: Web Content Writer – 5 month contract
Reporting to: Head of Marketing
Web Content Writer required immediately for a 5-month contract to assist with the writing and editing of content for the new firm website.
You will have strong web content writing skills and will be able to demonstrate strong knowledge of SEO.
You must have a good eye for detail, with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills. You need good interpersonal skills to work with other departments and good organisational skills to gather material from multiple sources and produce web content within tight deadlines.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with our SEO agency to write optimised web content
- But also content that is engaging and will convert users to become leads
- Liaise with Cartwright King lawyers to fact-check content and manage their expectations
- Write high-engagement social media content that reflects our brand
- Managing content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to the wider team
- Analyse results in Google Analytics and report back to Marketing team. Help from the Digital Marketing Executive can be provided
- You will be comfortable talking about the legal environment
- You can easily manage your own work, and working under pressure is not a problem for you
- You must have experience of SEO and writing for SEO
- You must have exceptional English language and writing skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with MS Office and publishing to web (preferably Wordpress)
- Good understanding of building a social media presence, with knowledge of using Hootsuite
- Previous experience of working in / with a legal firm
- Experience with Google Analytics for web traffic metrics
- Experience using Trello
If you meet the required skills and experience and are interested in finding out more then please email us asap – we are looking to move quickly!