Fraud & Tax Investigations
HMRC tax investigations can be intrusive and stressful, which is why you can expect total support from Cartwright King solicitors to help you deal with HMRC if you face an investigation.
You can rely on the legal know-how of our top business defence solicitors to help you navigate tax investigations unscathed, protecting you from fines, reputational damage and criminal charges.
Contact us today to talk to a tax law specialist.
Turn to Cartwright King for tax investigation help
Benefit from the experience of Cartwright King’s specialist lawyers for calm, collected legal representation. No case is too complex for our team, which is why we offer advocacy services to defend you at every stage when you’re facing a tax investigation, from the Magistrates Court to the Higher Courts.
From start to finish, we’re at your service with legal help:
- Advising on how to respond to HMRC
- Assessing tax risk
- Assisting with voluntary and involuntary tax disclosures
- Dealing with correspondence from HMRC
- Defending you against allegations of Carbon Trading Fraud
- Defending your business against VAT Fraud Allegations
- Keeping your tax information private
- Negotiating tax penalties
- Representing you in meetings, interviews or at court
Why choose Cartwright King?
HMRC tax investigations require an immediate response. When you instruct us, we will act fast, getting up to speed with the situation and taking steps to protect your reputation and keep you free of criminal charges. You need business defence solicitors that know what they’re doing and ready to move at a moment’s notice.
Cartwright King delivers swift, incisive legal services to help resolve your case successfully. Contact us today for legal representation.