Indefinite Leave to Remain
Cartwright King’s dedicated UK Immigration Lawyers can help you secure indefinite leave to remain (ILR) with an accurate application that has the best possible chance of being approved by the Home Office.
Our specialist lawyers stay up to date with the latest UK immigration rules and have decades of experience dealing with immigration authorities. You benefit from our legal know-how to help you navigate the complex ILR process.
For help with your UK indefinite leave to remain application, get in touch with our UK Immigration Team today.
Important UK immigration information for 2021
Following the completion of the Brexit transitional period on 1 January 2021, there will be no changes to the rights and immigration status of EU, EEA and Swiss citizens currently lawfully living in the UK on or before 31 December 2020.
If you were living in the UK on or before 31 December 2020, you can apply for the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021. It’s free to apply for the EU Settlement Scheme.
If you have lived in the UK for less than five years, it’s recommended that you apply for the EU Settlement Scheme.
If you have lived in the UK for more than five years, you can apply for the EU Settlement Scheme, indefinite leave to remain or British citizenship.
Get in touch with a specialist Cartwright King UK Immigration Solicitor today for advice on the latest ILR rules.
How Cartwright King Adds Value to Your ILR Application
Our dedicated UK Immigration Team dots all the I’s and crosses all the T’s to ensure that your ILR application is solid. Paperwork discrepancies and incorrect information can result in ILR refusal. You can trust our experience to ensure that your application is properly presented, giving the Home Office no reason to refuse it.
- Advise you of the required documentary evidence in support of your settlement application
- Carefully consider the content of your documentary evidence to be submitted to the Home Office and advise you accordingly
- Complete your ILR application on your behalf
- Submit your settlement application to the Home Office (or arrange an appointment for you to submit your application at a premium processing centre in person).
- Protect your legal interests while your settlement application is pending with the Home Office and keep you informed of any progress
- Carry out any follow up work that is required to ensure that a decision is reached on your settlement application
- Advise you on the implications of the Home Office decision on your settlement application
Benefit from a Free, Initial Telephone Conversation
Securing ILR status in the UK frees you from immigration time limits. It’s understandable that you might be nervous about getting your application wrong.
That’s why you can benefit from a free, initial telephone call with a specialist Cartwright King Immigration Solicitor to explain your circumstances and find out how we can help you.
Amid the coronavirus pandemic and ever-changing UK immigration rules, there is no substitute for speaking to an immigration specialist for up to date advice and guidance.
For immediate assistance, call us or email us for your free* initial discussion.
The discussion is completely informal and confidential, and is an opportunity for us to:
- Get to know you
- Understand your situation
- Agree how you want to proceed
*Please be aware that this is a ‘get to know you’ call and no advice will be given.
Why Choose Cartwright King for Your ILR Application?
We understand that there’s a lot at stake when it comes to making a UK indefinite leave to remain application. Obtaining ILR status gives you greater security and removes the hassle and cost of constantly renewing visas.
That’s why we’re committed to helping you secure ILR status in the UK with professional, sensible legal advice and sure guidance.
We’re a trusted, resourceful Legal 500 top tier law firm with specialist solicitors that are calm under pressure, giving you peace of mind that we’re the right law firm to help you settle in the UK.