Long Residence Applications
Cartwright King’s leading UK Immigration Team can help you secure settlement in Britain if you have lived in the country continuously for 10/20 years or more. Our dedicated Immigration Lawyers are determined to secure your status in the UK so that you can look forward to an immigration restriction free future.
Get in touch now for reliable, practical advice and assistance with your long residence application.
Important UK immigration information for 2021
Following the completion of the Brexit transitional period on 1 January 2021, there will be no changes to the rights and immigration status of EU, EEA and Swiss citizens currently lawfully living in the UK on or before 31 December 2020.
If you were living in the UK on or before 31 December 2020, you can apply for the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021. It’s free to apply for the EU Settlement Scheme.
If you have lived in the UK for less than five years, it’s recommended that you apply for the EU Settlement Scheme.
If you have lived in the UK for more than five years, you can apply for the EU Settlement Scheme, indefinite leave to remain (ILR) or British citizenship.
Get in touch with a specialist Cartwright King UK Immigration Solicitor today for advice on the latest ILR rules.
How Cartwright King Adds Value to Your Long Residence Application
Our dedicated UK Immigration Team dots all the I’s and crosses all the T’s to ensure that your long residence application is solid. Paperwork discrepancies and incorrect information can result in refusal. You can trust our experience to ensure that your application is properly presented, giving the Home Office no reason to refuse it.
- Advise you of the required documentary evidence in support of your long residence application
- Carefully consider the content of your documentary evidence to be submitted to the Home Office and advise you accordingly
- Complete your long residence application on your behalf
- Submit your application to the Home Office (or arrange an appointment for you to submit your application at a premium processing centre in person).
- Protect your legal interests while your long residence application is pending with the Home Office and keep you informed of any progress
- Carry out any follow up work that is required to ensure that a decision is reached on your application
- Advise you on the implications of the Home Office decision on your long residence application
Benefit from a Free, Initial Telephone Conversation
Securing settled status in the UK frees you from immigration time limits. It’s understandable that you might be nervous about getting your application wrong.
That’s why you can benefit from a free, initial telephone call with a specialist Cartwright King Immigration Solicitor to explain your circumstances and find out how we can help you.
Amid the coronavirus pandemic and ever-changing UK immigration rules, there is no substitute for speaking to an immigration specialist for up to date advice and guidance.
For immediate assistance, contact us today for your free* initial discussion.
The discussion is completely informal and confidential, and is an opportunity for us to:
- Get to know you
- Understand your situation
- Agree how you want to proceed
*Please be aware that this is a ‘get to know you’ call and no advice will be given.
Why Choose Cartwright King for Your Long Residence Application?
We understand that there’s a lot at stake when it comes to making a UK long residence application. Obtaining UK settled status gives you greater security and removes the hassle and cost of constantly renewing visas.
That’s why we’re committed to helping you secure settled status in the UK with professional, sensible legal advice and sure guidance.
We’re a trusted, resourceful Legal 500 top tier law firm with specialist solicitors that are calm under pressure, giving you peace of mind that we’re the right law firm to help you settle in the UK.